Join the debate! Participate as a speaker
If you would like to make a speech at the next JMP Mali edition, please send us your biography and expertise. Speeches can be made in French or English and should not exceed the duration of 15 minutes. If you think you will be a great addition to the conference, do not hesitate to contact us.
The programme of JMP Mali will focus on local content, diversification of the country’s minerals resources, the transformation of resource wealth through sustainable approaches to mining projects, fiscal frameworks, the country’s potential, technology, training, environmental considerations, transport, finance, and energy.
Main topic of discussion at JMP 2023 including:
• Setting up a platform and capacity building for local businesses
• The creation of the school of mines for the training of the workforce sought by mining companies.
• The use of PPPs with mining companies, local and foreign private parties to produce energy and the exploitation of innovative solutions offered by renewable energies.
• Better communication between stakeholders on the various efforts made in the sector
• The involvement of all stakeholders in the implementation of the Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative